DARKEST DAYS STILL AHEAD OF US

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 Shaggies_View

Shaggies_View

• Traders-Talk User
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 09:08 AM

Putting aside the incompetent administration, the US also has one of the most unhealthiest populations in the world with many having underlying health issues, fully expect the worst.

It could have been avoided if they had reacted - so much for US intelligence.

#42 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM

electricity topic

https://www.5gexpose...-and-Life-3.pdf

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#43 nacho

nacho

• Traders-Talk User
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 10:29 AM

This event will drag on much longer than people expect imo. Certainly all the relevant metrics will peak out soon here in the US, but it's not like things will be back to normal for months, the threat and deaths will continue. Outside our country, place like South America, Africa, India, will probably get hit hard.

#44 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 10:49 AM

Scrolling through this thread once again reconfirms to me the sad state of the human condition.

Blame, deflect, claim expertise in a field you have no Expertise.

Pandemics are a once In a decade events.

Pandemics do not have political prefence.

politics don’t defeat pandemics. Science and medicine must take priority over ego emotion and conventional wisdom.

i am a doctor, I am a man of science.

South Korea is one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world. Their population believe in a combination of trust in science and Confucian principals.

Instead of focussing on the worst in our society, I advise you to consider the best.

South Korea has one of the lowest per capita infection AND death rates, yet, achieved this WITHOUT a total lockdown.

Why? Because they learnt from MERS, they had the technology, PPE masks and healthcare strategy and contact tracking and testing in place. 

Diogenes, I share your pain. USA has over 25 % of global cases now. FACT. USA has the steepest recorded infection curve FACT.

How nations individually deal with this crisis will define their legacy. 

USA may think they are the richest, most powerful nation.....but, the world is looking in shock at how poorly your nation is dealing with this crisis. 

Dr Fauci is received death threats from deplorables that hate his message of science and truth. How so so sad.

these are the facts. 

Stay safe, stay indoors, flatten the infection curve, listen to Science 

ps. Testing and case recording in the devoleping world has not even started. Population density spreads infection.....poverty and..... ignorance too

Edited by salam, 05 April 2020 - 10:53 AM.

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#45 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:02 AM

I will repost this at the appropriate time as this post will not age well.

Sadly, I will do so with great sadness, as people’s lives will be lost in far greater numbers, more families torn apart, communities in mass grief.

Trump is doing a great job. 

USA has one of the lowest death rates per population:

Deaths per 1 million people:

Spain: 256

Italy: 254

France: 116

UK: 64

USA: Wait For It--- 26

Having a lot of people get the virus and keeping the death rate low is the best case scenario. 

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#46 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:04 AM

Scrolling through this thread once again reconfirms to me the sad state of the human condition.

Blame, deflect, claim expertise in a field you have no Expertise.

Pandemics are a once In a decade events.

Pandemics do not have political prefence.

politics don’t defeat pandemics. Science and medicine must take priority over ego emotion and conventional wisdom.

i am a doctor, I am a man of science.

South Korea is one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world. Their population believe in a combination of trust in science and Confucian principals.

Instead of focussing on the worst in our society, I advise you to consider the best.

South Korea has one of the lowest per capita infection AND death rates, yet, achieved this WITHOUT a total lockdown.

Why? Because they learnt from MERS, they had the technology, PPE masks and healthcare strategy and contact tracking and testing in place. 

Diogenes, I share your pain. USA has over 25 % of global cases now. FACT. USA has the steepest recorded infection curve FACT.

How nations individually deal with this crisis will define their legacy. 

USA may think they are the richest, most powerful nation.....but, the world is looking in shock at how poorly your nation is dealing with this crisis. 

Dr Fauci is received death threats from deplorables that hate his message of science and truth. How so so sad.

these are the facts. 

Stay safe, stay indoors, flatten the infection curve, listen to Science

ps. Testing and case recording in the devoleping world has not even started. Population density spreads infection.....poverty and..... ignorance too

Spirituality is your answer not Science. Evolving to that realization is your goal. Gaia is balanced ,man is not, it will re balance man if necessary. As for the USA it is most imbalanced of all since it continues to parade the world exploiting for it's none quenchable materialism. Mostly all change comes out of necessity lets see how we come out the other end of this,to see if we truly want that change. ,

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:12 AM

I dont know if still accurate was something like NY 6% of pop and 90% of deaths.

I sent messages to "representatives" to close up NY including air travel except just airside pass-through about 15 days ago/

Dont know if it means anything several maybe 10 years ago an esoteric guy, one who some here insulted and ran off, said there was going to

be mass die off from WiFi. Doesnt mean anything but he presented a scientific historical premise. Will have to see what he is saying now.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#48 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:18 AM

Among all >50m population countries - Bangladesh and India seem to be doing best in terms of per capita COVID confirmed cases and number of related deaths.

India: Population: Population 1300mn  Confirmed Cases 3.5k Total Deaths 99

Bangladesh: Population 165m Confirmed Cases 88 Total Deaths 9

Ref: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

How are these sub-continental countries doing so well and the developed nations at their knees?

#49 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:23 AM

This virus has a couple of GLARING WEAKNESSES. If we just exploit it's weakness characteristics, 

we won't need hospitalization, hydrochloroquine, ventilators, nurses, doctors, etc etc etc in the first place.

According to 2 doctors who work with covid-19 patients EVERY DAY, 

Do NOT touch your face without washing hands with soap for 20 seconds. That will prevent 99% of infections. 

SO simple, so easy, but people are obviously not doing it.

And I would include any opening in your body, do NOT TOUCH before washing hands first.

Oh, the other weakness of covid-19....it has hard time jumping for than 6 feet. 

So stay away from ALL others that distance.

I am going to grocery stores, office max store, Walmart store, driving wife to cancer clinic every 3 weeks for chemo treatment and sitting in with the doctor and nurse, going to bank to get my gun from safe deposit box, mowing the lawn and doing all yard work, taking daily walks in the neighborhood, and came back from a cruise on Carnival ship Ecstasy on Feb 29th.

So what I am 80 years old, so long as I am washing my hands as required, I have 99% chance of NOT getting infected.

Not getting infected beats all the fantastic hospitals, fantastic medicines, fantastic ventilators etc etc. Oh, and I don't have any of those fancy N95 (?) masks. Actually I have not worn mask going out anywhere. I use those cheap masks when I am spraying weed killer in my yard, that's it.

Edited by pdx5, 05 April 2020 - 11:28 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#50 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:31 AM

Among all >50m population countries - Bangladesh and India seem to be doing best in terms of per capita COVID confirmed cases and number of related deaths.

India: Population: Population 1300mn  Confirmed Cases 3.5k Total Deaths 99

Bangladesh: Population 165m Confirmed Cases 88 Total Deaths 9

Pakistan: Population 200m Confirmed Cases 3100 Total Deaths 45

Ref: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

How are these sub-continental countries doing so well and the developed nations at their knees?