• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 08:09 AM

All eyes currently seem to be on the Middle East crisis. Gold, Silver, OIL and even the VIX are all up. Bonds are also up, but Dr. Copper is down. SPX futures are up 16 in what appears to be a 'b' wave of a "z" wave decline.

Risk is seen as 4285 SPX on the downside today, potentially taking out most or all the last 'c' wave. Reinflation of OIL and the PM's show promise for the stock market into next week. It is after next week that there is the potential for a huge drop in the stock market (October 28 Mars in the fixed sign of warlike Scorpio sq. Jupiter Rx in the money & fixed sign of Taurus)

At 10:00 EDT

10:00am

USD

Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 10:07 AM

The 'a' wave of "z" was 60 pts, so if 'c' = 'a', then we look for a minimum of 4317 today possibly into the 8 TD cycle low, possibly around 2.5 hours from now (???).  I also have the potential for 4314 SPX based on the 8 TD low, which in my view should be a minimum marker. This continues to present itself as a "buy the dips low", IMHO. The VST indicators needed to get oversold to launch wave [c] of Y of "B", the potential third of a third (if I'm right about this being wave Y of "B", which looks likely at this point). The PM's are rallying strongly due to the war in the Middle East and should continue higher into next Thursday next week, maybe even into Monday the 23rd, we'll see.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX